Find out more in the following tech note
The cgi.path_info problem is finally gone!!! The update thru the admin worked perfectly, I truly love this new feature! Now one thing to note, on my Mac I ran the update and did not have to do anything but on my windows machines I did have to reconfigure the sites using the Web Server Configuration Tool as they specify. I just opened it up, removed all IIS sites and then added them all back again. I guess it registers a new connector and everything works again. Now we can use our favorite frameworks (community or homegrown) without having to add the previous little hack I had blogged about. Thank you Adobe!